Nostalgia and other things
- Back-to-school nostalgia is hitting hard this year
- Pumpkin season is almost upon us and this is a good thing
- I saw a majestic hawk perched on a low branch on my walk the other day, I’ve never seen one so up close before!
- Getting used to my new neighborhood...found a new yummy breakfast spot called Sophie's. My favorite thing is they serve coffee in these old cottage cups and it’s the coziest thing
- My dad thought he had the big C, but it turned out to be h.Pylori which is a nasty parasite that half the people on this planet have but might not be aware of
- Taking an Oat Combination herbal tincture for stress/anxiety relief. It has Oat, Passionflower, Motherwort, and Skullcap. (It also helps with menstrual pain)!
- Excuse me: Cartoons, Complaints, and Notes to Self by Liana Finck
- Add Toner: a Cometbus Collection by Aaron Cometbus
- September issue of Behind The Zines #14 by Billy McCall + others.
- I'm re-watching The Vampire Diaries allll the way from season one. It's one of my comfort shows and I need a lot of comfort right now so please don't judge! Damon is still my fav.