Welcome to my front and center trifecta: broken leg, the same four white walls, and my fucked up heart.
When someone says: It could have been a lot worse, when I'm lying in bed with a broken leg.
Well, yes!, it could have been a lot fucking worse, but isn't this BAD ENOUGH?
It's insensitive, maddening, and invalidates what I'm going through. Try laying in bed in pain for 6-8 WEEKS. I dare you.
People want me to feel grateful (of course i am) that it was only a broken leg. But Christ...don't demand gratefulness out of me right now...who are you to tell me how I should feel.
Go fuck yourself, sweetheart.
- Tell me, where did you sleep last night...
- The mind and heart >>> where chemistry begins
- Living through THE HERMIT QUARTER
- I like you because you have a bit of trainwreck in you.
- "Everyone hates my blog". Someone will love it. Someone will tell you how much they like the way you think and the way you view the world. Keep going.
- I do. I don't. I do. I don't. I do. I don't. I do. I do. I do. I do. I do. I do. I do. I do.
- ....is anybody out there?
- My black and blue leg is matchy-matchy with my black and blue heart.
Blame Brett—The Beaches
I'll become an asshole
Disguised as a bad girl
I'm only going to treat you bad
I'm probrably gonna sleep around
I wouldn't let me near your friends
I'm only in it for the sex
That's why I'm never gonna love again
Don't blame me, blame my ex